COOEE Cala Llenya Resort Ibiza
For our expected summer holidays in Ibiza, we choose the COOEE Resort Cala Llenya Ibiza for ten days. The resort is located near to Santa Eulália, on the East coast of the island. Santa Eulália is quite peaceful when compared to Playa d’en Bossa and the city of Ibiza. The distance from the airport is about 20 km. Cala Llenya is 30 min by car from the Centre of Ibiza and 10 min from San Carlos and Santa Eulália.
Cala (which means small beach in Spanish) Llenya is a lovely beach for families – you will see lots of families around here! Fine sand beach, turquoise blue sea, simply perfect!!
Structure of COOEE Cala Llenya Resort 4 stars
Our accommodation was perfect: two suites, a living room with sofa bed, TV, minibar, air-conditioning, terrace with Lounge.
- Built in Ibizenco style, with bungalow-style rooms and suites in white and blue colors, around the garden;
- Restaurant and Pool Bar, serve lunch and snacks;
- 03 Pools, including one adult-only =)
- Chillout Rooftop and terrace ocean view;
- Massage and Cosmetic;
- Gift shop;
- Toy Library with polka dot pool, arts and reading area for children from 3 years, minors can play accompanied by parents;
- Kids Club and Children entertainment.
Our stay includes half board, we ate very well!For dinner we had themed evenings:
- Spanish night with Paella, Gazpacho, shrimps and many other delights. Local specialties were served as a typical Ibiza dessert reminiscent of a bread pudding, called Greixonera, delicious;/ol>
- Italian night;
- Mexican night;
- French night, this evening the sparkling wine was part of the buffet =) great!
Offers every day (Saturday off), activities, and games for children. Kids up to 3 years old can play on the Club with the parents free of charge. Take a look at the activities calendar and enjoy it!
Around the COOEE Cala Llenya Resort
Supermarket, open till 6 pm and closed for siesta;
Pizzeria: Just in front of the resort, serve lunch and dinner. More options in Santa Eulália;
San Carlos district;
Mercadillo Hippie Las Dalias.
To explore Ibiza, you should consider renting a car. There is a lot to see!! Buses drive from Hotel every hour from/to Santa Eulália till 8 pm. From Ibiza center to Cala Llenya, taxi price will be around €50, Playa D’en Bossa €80 and Santa Eulália €15.
Conclusion =) The resort was such a great option for our family. We were going to come back soon!! Hasta luego, Ibiza!! Our complete itinerary for a five day-trip to Ibiza and Formentera, you can read here.
Cala Llenya Resort Ibiza
Parroquia de San Carlos
Cala Llenya, Ibiza
Phone Nr.: + 34 971335246
Do you need more information? Write to us with a comment! We are glad to hear from you!
Thanks for reading!! Discover in our family blog outdoor adventure tips in Switzerland, family-friendly destinations, and much more! 🙂